Wednesday, November 7, 2012

About me

Hi, and welcome to my blog!

I’m Chiara, I’m a university student, but also an eager crafter. I started beading when I was in middle school, but since then I also tried découpage, cross stitching, sewing, decorative painting, and recently knitting and crochet…and I think quilting will be my next victim!

I was born in Milano, Italy, but I lived for one year in the US and I spent one semester in the beautiful city of Copenhagen (Denmark) as exchangee student. 

I am an outgoing, happy, creative and optimistic person (also very modest, as you can see :-)).
I hope I will be able to inspire you, or at least to make you laugh with my clumsy attempts to make sense of the world of yarn, needles and hooks, which for me is still a mysterious, incomprehensible weaving of loops and knots!

Have fun and visit the blog often for new updates!


P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment