Saturday, January 12, 2013

Snow Samoa

Hi everyone! 

For today’s necklace I want to thank Sereine for sharing the pattern of her beautiful Samoa netted necklace (which you can find here). 

I decided to make it in the shades of white, transparent, pearl and silver, because I wanted an elegant piece to wear with my New Years Eve black dress, but colors can be easily changed to achieve different effects.

The necklace takes a lot to finish, because of the small beads and intricate pattern, but, in my opinion, it is definitely worth the time!




Materials: size 11/0 white, silver and transparent Czech glass seed beads, 4mm Swarovski crystal pearls and size B nymo thread.
P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment